to the community of practitioners and users of Resilience Engineering.
On this site you will find tutorials, video's, member events, previews, and special offers for members only. Members are encouraged to add facilities and put forward ideas on renewal to the Secretary of the Executive Committee.
- If you are a member, just log in and enjoy the benefits of your REA membership
- If you are not a member yet, consider to APPLY NOW. Membership is open to institutions, individual practitioners and students.
REA members receive the following benefits:
- €50,- reduction on REA symposium
- Discount price on Ashgate Resilience Engineering book series
- Advance invitations to meetings
- Access to communal website membership area, blog, forums, and LinkedIn group.
- Ordinary members: €50,- (1 vote)
- Fellow members: €30,- (1 vote)
- Student members: €10,- (no vote)
REA membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Application for membership
A person wishing to become a member must provide information to the Secretary of the Executive Committee concerning their interest in, and uses of, Resilience Engineering. An application form needs to be filled in and a dossier, as provided for in the Internal Regulations, needs to be provided.
A person will become a member when elected by an absolute majority of the Executive Committee, and after having paid the applicable membership fee current in the year of election.