What does REA do?
Purpose: To develop a community of practitioners and users of Resilience Engineering
Means: To create ways to share experience and learning, such as:
- summer schools and industry partnerships,
- conferences and workshops,
- books and papers.
To create a sense of identity:
- a collegial community of practitioners and users,
- a confederation of industrial partnerships,
- opportunities to speak with a common voice in professional and industrial settings.
To promote a shared understanding of what resilience engineering means:
- debate and discussion,
- examples of applications in diverse ways and fields,
- point and counterpoint.